After a short(?) period of hiatus, Sweet Utopians is back with new rules. Please make sure you read the rules before you try to join this community. I will not be responsible with any circumstances from you not following the rules before AND after joining. Make sure you comment on this post after reading with at least 3 rules of your own wordings. Make sure the 3 rules are from For Members and not For Scanlation Groups.
Do not pm me for any reason if you got rejected. There is a reason you got rejected and the reason why will be stated in this post!
0. Make sure you read the rules AND follow it. IMPORTANT!
1. All scans are member-locked so you will need to join in order to read any of them. Members are also moderated when you try to join the community. Anybody who has joined ys_scanlations or ci_yaoi, or is friends with the owners of these communities will be automatically rejected without any reasons. Also, make sure your friend, joined community lists are available if you want to join. Any user that has the list hidden will not be approved.
2. This community does contain R-18 items, but will not be presented to anybody who is younger than that. DO NOT ASK for links for them if you are a minor. Members who got the doujinshis, DO NOT GIVE DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ANYBODY WHO PMS YOU FOR THE LINK. Only give links to the post.
3. Another mandatory needing in order to join the community. Make sure your journal is at least 1 month after creation and has at least 2 Public view posts older than a week. Any Friends only posts or introduction post are not accepted. Sales posts are accepted.
4. There is absolutely no redistributing doujinshis to any sites. All posts outside from this community will be done by ONLY fujiryo4ever and no other. Stealing links is included here. Youtube is absolutely prohibited as well. If you think you cannot follow this, DON'T JOIN. I do not wish to have another fuss about this issue, which already gave me thoughts of closing this community.
5. Do not make icons, wallpapers, or videos.
6. Comments are not required but will be a great help for hyping up my enthusiasm.
7. No Twitter or Facebook accounts will be accepted. Please make sure you have a livejournal account to join.
8. Doujinshis here are not only BL/Yaoi. There will be All characters and normal pairings, maybe hets. These are my types of doujinshis so I will not appreciate any claims. Anybody who shows their dislikes will be removed.
9. Do not delete your comments unless you are editing them. Any deletion will be getting a warning. 2 warnings will result as a kick out from the community.
10. DO NOT FRIEND ME TO JOIN. I will not friend you back unless I personally know you.
11. Do not pm me because I didn't accept you for a long time. I have my own personal life like you do so it will take some time for me to accept you. Any pms regarding joining the community will be ignored.
12. I will not ask for donations as all of these doujinshis are actually just for my own. However, if you will like to help me purchasing doujinshis please buy something from my sales page. Also, it'll be great if you can help me finding some doujinshis that I wasn't able to find myself. Both are able to find on the left sidebar.
13. Scans here are only for sharing purpose. I do not claim ownership.
14. Please support artist by purchasing their doujinshis.
15. Do not, NEVER request to scan anything from Future Scan list. Requests are never accepted by any chance.
Old Scans and New Scans have difference on their marks.
For Scanlation Groups
1. Please send PM or email to ilgenis65[at]gmail.com before you start scanlating.
2. Only 1 group will be allowed per language.
3. Doujinshis that are scanned after this post may have a untouched PSD file to download. Please ask me if you want me to give you the link for it. You may need a rar extractor or hjsplit to get the file. Old scans will probably not have it or the scans will be already resized.
4. Don't ask me to rescan anything! I do not wish to destroy my doujinshis any longer.
5. If you plan to do a Joint Project with another group, PLEASE tell me so I know it as well. This is to prevent any problems with the other group you are doing the joint project.
Do not delete comments after joining. All comments are already sent to me through my email. This will only give you a warning.